Photo Services Manager
Whilst supporting, coaching and motivating the Photography Team , the Photo ServicesManager oversees the entire on-board photography operations, proposes and implements strategies to achieveand exceed the revenue in order to exceed the company expectations.
• Ensures delivery of excellent customer service;
• Motivates, coaches, monitors performances, and plans daily work schedules for the Photography On-board Team;
• Verifies that the workload is planned, prioritized, and effectively delegated;
• Coordinates with other on-board departments to organize revenue-generating photographic events;
• Manages day-to-day operations: administration, back office operations, inventory, and basic, accounting, merchandise loading;
• Maintains and controls the stock according to the Company policies and procedures;
• Oversees the inventory, maintenance and repairs of all photographic equipment and accessories.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent English and at least another language, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School graduate;
• 3+ years’ experience in a similar role on-board;
• Sound knowledge of the main post-production software;
• Good knowledge of motion and video picture equipment;
• Able to operate all photographic processing equipment in the photo lab;
• Ability to work under stress, in challenging contexts and with strong pressure;
• Able to build effective and clear communication with own team, on-board management and with corporate team.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.