ITV Host-Hostess-Major Cruise Line
Under the supervision of ITV Coordinator, the ITV Host-Hostess draws up the texts for the on board Interactive television.
• Updates and verifies the details of Ship’s Daily Program and uploads it onto the ITV system before printing;
• Assists to translate Ship’s Daily Activity, Excursions, Promotions and Services into following languages for transmission on the ITV Menu: Italian/English/German/French/Spanish/Portuguese;
• Prepares all graphics material for publicity/advertising for the OBR Manager align with company standard and inserts onto the ITV System accordingly;
• Arranges previous promotional messages and provides it to OBR Coordinator at the beginning of the cruise;
• Supports the ITV Coordinator in managing the ITV system contents;
• Maintains exclusive access to the ITV Host/Hostess’s computer with password protection and prevents illegals software installed or used in the computer;
• Provides trainings to new ITV Host-Hostess if required.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• High School graduated;
• Fluent in written and spoken Italian and English plus one of the following languages such as German, Portuguese, Spanish or French;
• Qualified and proven language translation skills between Italian and English plus at least one major European language (German, Portuguese, Spanish or French);
• Able to work with Publisher, Word, Excel, PowerPoint and graphic software including Abode CS (Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign);
• Adequate working knowledge of Mac / Windows System on desktop / laptop;
• Ability to use integration programs which link text programs with graphic programs;
• Ability to operate a multi-production printing machine (Isograph type) either in stand-alone or direct interface configuration (between computer and printer);
• Self Confidence, adaptability and flexibility;
• To be a team player and problem solving oriented.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.