Entertainment and Smart Ships Multimedia Technician
Entertainment & Smart Ships Multimedia Technician will be in charge of the setup of on board CMS and other involved systems to ensure broadcast quality and content accuracy.
• Sets up the on board CMS and other involved systems to ensure broadcast quality and content;
• Coordinates all cruise schedule & daily program and uploads it on the on board CMS and other involved systems;
• Checks feasibility and ensures broadcast quality and content accuracy;
• Real-time monitors of on-board digital end-points and the resolution according to the SLAs.
(skills, competencies, experience)
• Fluent in English and Italian, knowledge of other languages is a plus;
• Preferred academic background in a related field (broadcasting, multimedia communications or technology);
• 5+ years of experience in a similar role within a multimedia centre, broadcasting CENTER, web TV or similar;
• Advanced knowledge of best-of-breed Content Management Systems (i.e. Adobe, Sitecore, HP, SDL, Liferay);
• Ability to work and edit the most common multimedia formats files (video, audio, images);
• Advanced IT literacy: understanding of main IT systems/ architectures;
• Good communication and relationship skills.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• VISA working permit, Entry and/or Transit VISAs may be required depending on ship itinerary