Pit Supervisor-Mandarin Speakers
Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the security and integrity of the Casino Operation is not compromised. Patrons and Dealers alike need to be vigilantly monitored.
- Ensure all of the Dealers follow the directives as set down in the Casino Operations Manual.
- Ensure Dealers execute correct settlement of wagers and perform financial transactions accurately.
- Ensure that the Dealers are performing their duties to the highest standards.
- Maintain the security of sensitive gaming equipment within an assigned area and be responsible for the security as such.
- Supervise the opening and closing of gaming tables checking that all documentation is true and correct.
- Authorize and record all table fills and credits. Assist with Slot hopper fills and hand pays (jackpots/cancelled credits) up to $5000
- Assign Dealers within the pit and monitor their activity.
- Correct reporting and accounting of gaming tables under their Supervision.
- Minimum five years of Casino Table experience is required.
- Minimum one year of experience is required, in 4 games or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, 3-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold'em.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Game mechanics and Game Security are required. Current Gaming license is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level in at least one other language such as German, Spanish, Russian, French or Italian is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Micros and Fidelio Cruise is required.
- Minimum high school diploma or foreign equivalent is required. Some related college education is preferred.