Casino Shift Manager-Large Ship
Position Title: Casino Shift Manager
Brief Summary and Essential Job Functions:
Casino Shift Manager is responsible for overall Casino Operations to ensure that the highest standards of efficiency, guest service, and security are met in accordance with the company's policies and procedures
- Ensure that the company's assets and integrity is protected at all times.
- Administer the Casino Operation ensuring all internal controls are duly adhered to.
- Responsible for the enforcement of all company policy and procedure for each of the Casino divisions.
- Maintain Surveillance equipment and ensure all sensitive gaming areas are being recorded.
- Conduct thorough investigations when Casino operational security policy is breached.
- Prepare and submit Surveillance tapes as and when required by shoreside Casino Management.
- Verify cage transactions of $1000 or more.
- Assist the Casino Manager in authorizing player credit and issuance of winner's checks.
- Conduct audits of Casino Cage main bank in conjunction with the ship's purser.
- Review all Casino Operational paperwork for accuracy when submitted.
- Identify the strengths and weaknesses of the Casino personnel and provide training where and when necessary.
- Complete assessments and appraisals for subordinates.
- Assist in the processing of documentation for staff movements.
- Monitor all Casino operational requirements.
- Candidates must be Mandarin Speakers
- Minimum of seven years Casino experience is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge and experience with a minimum of 5 of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, Caribbean Stud Poker, 3-Card Poker, Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Tiles, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold'em is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
- Basic to Intermediate skills in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook) are required.
- High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
- Associates degree or foreign equivalent is preferred.
- Active Gaming License is preferred.