Canadian Beauty Therapists
Beauty Therapist Job Description and Duties: Reports to the ship's Beauty Salon / Spa Manager and Asst. Manager; Could work as a skin care specialist, body and detox specialist and a holistic therapist; Provides facial massage and skin care; Performs makeup application, lash and brow treatments;
- Applies wax depilation, body electrical and mechanical treatments
- The Beautician informs and educates guests regarding various wellness issues and handles concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner
- Should be knowledgeable and familiar with all products and services offered by the ship's beauty salon/ spa division
- Handles complaints in a polite and professional manner and resolves situations in favour of guests complete satisfaction
- Must be well groomed, keep presentable personal appearance and follow company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygiene
- Participates in courses, meetings and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for promotion to superior level position
- Participates in displays and demonstrations in the Grand Plaza Atrium or other venues throughout the ship, promoting all products and services offered by the onboard Beauty Salon / Spa
Job Requirements: North American candidates must hold Esthetician license, CIDESCO or equivalent qualification, must be qualified to use body galvanic and faradic current, as well as high frequency on the face.
Are you passionate & driven in your profession?
Do you speak a high level of English?
Are you willing to work hard and get rewarded for it?
Do you make friends easy?
Are you career minded?
Do you believe that service + retail go hand in hand?
Are you a team player and like to win?
Do you want to be the best and work for the best?
Are you holding a diploma level 3 Beauty with face & body electrical therapy?
Will you be able to leave home for an 9 month working contract on a Cruise ship?
If you can answer YES to all the above questions, our company is looking for you!!