Stewardess Positions-River Cruise Ship-Canada
Overnight cruise ship on 4, 5, 6 and 7 night voyages to Montreal, Ottawa/Hull and Quebec City is accepting applications for 2016-2017 crew: Full-time, seasonal mid May until late October. Suitable to anyone (including college and university students available to Oct 28th).
Responsible for dining room service, bussing of tables, minimal galley duty, cocktail service, housekeeping services; preparation for meal service, parties and various social functions.
Under supervision of the Cruise Director, the Stewardess is responsible for the following:
· Cocktail Service
· Dining Room Service
· General crew related duties
· 10 1/2 hour days (on average)
· Alternating 4, 5, 6 and 7 night cruises on a "cruise-on, cruise-off" basis – equivalent to 40 hrs per week but with half the summer off!
· Meals and accommodation while cruising
· Transportation to/from ports (with food allowance)
· Gratuity participation
Experience is not necessary but hospitality experience and table service considered an asset.
All crew members must be Canadian Citizens or have Landed Immigrant/ Permanent Resident status. Each crew member is expected to respect the dress code, have good grooming, present an enviable demeanour and display social grace. Employment aboard should be an experience and not just a job.