Beauty Therapists from the USA
Beauty Therapist Job Description and Duties: Reports to the ship's Beauty Salon / Spa Manager and Asst. Manager; Could work as a skin care specialist, body and detox specialist and a holistic therapist; Provides facial massage and skin care; Performs makeup application, lash and brow treatments;
- Applies wax depilation, body electrical and mechanical treatments
- The Beautician informs and educates guests regarding various wellness issues and handles concerns and questions in a professional and courteous manner
- Should be knowledgeable and familiar with all products and services offered by the ship's beauty salon/ spa division
- Handles complaints in a polite and professional manner and resolves situations in favour of guests complete satisfaction
- Must be well groomed, keep presentable personal appearance and follow company guidelines regarding uniforms and personal hygiene
- Participates in courses, meetings and training programs in order to develop the necessary skills needed for promotion to superior level position
- Participates in displays and demonstrations in the Grand Plaza Atrium or other venues throughout the ship, promoting all products and services offered by the onboard Beauty Salon / Spa
Are you passionate & driven in your profession?
Do you speak a high level of English?
Are you willing to work hard and get rewarded for it?
Do you make friends easy?
Are you career minded?
Do you believe that service + retail go hand in hand?
Are you a team player and like to win?
Do you want to be the best and work for the best?
Are you holding a diploma level 3 Beauty with face & body electrical therapy?
Will you be able to leave home for an 9 month working contract on a Cruise ship?
If you can answer YES to all the above questions, our company is looking for you!!