Job Title: Pasadore
Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
Visits table to table and carves meats as desired by guests, making sure that guests are provided consistently with courteous, prompt and efficient service done according to company standards.
* Constantly revolves throughout dining room, table by table, and provides carved meats to every guest.
* Responsible for assisting in achieving the departmental guest satisfaction targets and the food and beverage revenues determined by the Company for the restaurant orgainization.
* Follows at all times company service standards and sequences of service.
* Complies with all company policies, rules and regulations.
* Resolves in a satisfactory and proactive manner all service and product deficiencies and reports any incidents or challenges to the Assistant Maître d’.
* Checks with every guest, during each meal period, to ascertain satisfaction with service and food.
* Follows and is compliant with all Public Health rules and regulations.
* Follows instructions from the Assistant Maître d’ in order to ensure timeliness of service to guests.
* Ensures that his/her workstation is properly set-up and that the mise-en-place is appropriate for the expected level of business.
* Ensures that his/her work station is properly cleaned and re-set at the end of each meal period.
* Follows schedules, work assignments and executes the side jobs that are determined by management.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
* Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
* Associates Degree, Secondary Education Degree or foreign equivalency is required.
* Certificate of completion in safety, environmental, public health and sanitation regulations and procedures from a recognized institution is required.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience in a Waiter Position with fine dining and banquet service experience is required, in any of the following settings: 3 Star – 4 Star land based hotel/resort; free standing restaurant with at least 180 seats; or previous shipboard experience in a similar position.
* Minimum of one (1) year experience working in the hospitality field, serving guests is required.
* Basic to Intermediate knowledge of food and beverage products and terminology is required.