The primary responsibility of the bartender is to provide beverage service in accordance with the Company standards while also incorporating excellent sales techniques to generate revenue for the Bar Department. The bartender is responsible for the immediate supervision and training of the Jr. Bartenders, F&B Stewards and Deck Stewards assigned to their particular area.
Qualifications and Requirements
* Excellent knowledge of American and international bar and wine service, as well as in depth knowledge of Old and New World Wines, Spirits and Beers
* Minimum of 3 years experience as a Bartender on an ultra luxury cruise ship, private club, boutique hotel, ultra luxury hotel or resort.
* High school diploma or foreign equivalency
* Wine certification and/or Mixology Certification by a recognized International institution preferred
* Courses and/or training in Safety, Environmental and Public Health procedures are required
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it