Job Summary and Essential Job Functions: Casino Cashier is the front line personnel that deal directly with guest transactions and enquiries in an efficient and friendly manner at the casino cage. Cashier is required to manage a cashier float that must be able to be executed and be maintained at the standards enlisted by the department.
- Adhere to Finance Department Policy & Procedures at all times.
- Perform window transaction such as bill breaks, tickets and chips redemption, lotto sales, pull tabs cashing etc.
- Prepare and verify table fills and credit
- Correctly enter and process Jackpots pay outs
- Issue markers and receive marker payment, process markers in Gaming system
- Ensure adequate cash levels in bank and place cash request if necessary
- Ensure the cash float is secured at all times.
- Balance cash float daily and declare non-balances.
- Obtain reports from Fidelio, Lotto and Oasis to use a back-up for balance sheet
- Prepare and log Change machine fills
- Perform credit card advances and assures that procedures are followed
- Prepare for table count, verify table openers, fills, credits and closers in order to calculate “ need” figure
- During the count, enters cash, fills and credit into Gaming System and assure accuracy
- Perform bills collection along with other members of collection team
- Perform Bill count
- Minimum one year of full time cashier experience in a casino, as a bank teller or equivalent is required.
- Minimum of six months of prior Casino experience is preferred.
- Minimum of six months of prior accounting experience is preferred.
- Ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced Typing and Computer software Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, IBM AS400, Fidelio, Micros.
- High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.