Responsible to coordinate all the Pastry operations tasting and checking all items produced in the Pastry Departments. Review Pastry food items in inventory and supervise the orders, control weekly consumption of production to insure food cost is respected.
- ensuring that the quality of all products produced meet the company standards;
- making sure that food items are ready on time;
- working with all crew members, within the Department, to improve their skills with continuous training;
- conducting ongoing food sanitation training;
- assure PH standards and Company procedures are respected by all Crew Members.
- High School Diploma or Equivalent required; Culinary School 2-4 year degree or foreign equivalency preferred;
- At least 5 years experience in a Pastry and at least 2+ years of supervisory experience on cruise ship or high volume hotel/restaurant;
- Excellent English;
- Strong knowledge of all pastry techniques;
- Strong knowledge of all pastry equipment, tools, and supplies;
- USPH and/or HACCP certified.
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Manager
Job Type: Onboard