Job Purpose: Responsible for coordinating,collecting and publishing all multimedia contents for TV and other Infotainment platforms.
- coordinating all multimedia content, with special attention to revenue and onboard marketing.
- collecting all necessary information and contents from the various department.
- creating clips and promotions in order to enhance on board revenue and general information.
- publishing and keeping up to date all Infotainment platforms (ITV, Totems, Cruise Line's virtual Plaza, Led Screen, and other informative screens such as the one at the Guest Service and at the Excursion Office).
- working in deep cooperation with all departments on board which need advertising, ready to receive from each Manager information and details on the upcoming promotions.
- ensuring that all published material is up to date and still valid.
- making sure that Company Identity manual is fully respected in every published content.
- showing maximum attention and care to the security procedures on board, being aware that any incorrect usage or modifications to circuits may cause serious damage and danger to the personnel involved.
- reporting to the Head Technician any and all problems concerning equipment, following Company procedures.
- High school degree. Specialization in graphic arts, video editing and communication.
- Experience in editing and graphic.
- Video and graphics.
- Creativity and managerial skills
- Good English knowledge.
Location: on board
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Manager
Job Type: Onboard