- socializing with Guests giving them information about all the dancing activities: during the first embarkation, during the various cocktails of the cruise and on the various occasions and meetings when Guests gather in the lounges, during the day or in the evening.
- paying particular attention to Guests travelling alone, who might have more difficulties fitting into shipboard life.
- being available to address all Guests’ needs, providing them with detailed information about the various on board revenue services. To this purpose being constantly informed of each and every aspect of the cruise product in all services, and in the eventuality of any changes.
- cooperating with the organization of activities which promote and enhance the various services on board, the excursions and the concessionaries, in order to ensure a positive revenue come-back.
- making the most of materials available for the cruise staff (scenery, costumes…etc…).Preparing what is necessary for the various activities well in advance, paying attention to details, using things in a correct and efficient way.
- always keeping updated on the most popular activities, known dances, hit music, in fact on everything that will most please a public who wants to have fun and get the most out of their vacation.
- always being available for any dance exhibitions and demonstrations during the cruise. Supporting the entertainment team creating choreography for Guests’ talent show and/or for any entertainment activities.
- High School Diploma.
- Dancing certificates or in any related field is a plus.
- Dancing experience.
- Good communication and dancing Skills, team player, able to interact with people.
- Good English knowledge and beyond the native language the candidate needs to be intermediate in one additional language (i.e. Spanish, French, German, Italian, Portuguese, Russian, Japanese, Mandarin).
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Onboard