- operating the sound, light and video entertainment equipment in the lounges and in the pool area, always keeping in mind that the equipment is the property of the ship and is used under the control of the Engine Department.
- working primarily on the sound and light consoles in the lounges and by the pool.
- assisting Musicians, Cruise Staff, Hosts/Hostess and Lecturers, in other words all personnel who presents activities, preparing the technical equipment and checking the quality of the sound and light in such a way that they are suitable for the activity in question.
- programming the background music selected for the various lounges following the schedule received from his/her superiors.
- checking that the batteries for the various microphones are always charged before any planned activity and cleaning the microphones before putting them away in their assigned locker.
- showing maximum attention and care to the security procedures on board, being aware that any incorrect usage or modifications to circuits may cause serious damage and danger to the personnel involved.
- reporting to the Head Technician any and all problems concerning equipment, following Company procedures.
- High school degree. Specialization in sound engineering or lighting is welcome.
- Experience in theatres or services.
- Computer literate.
- Good knowledge of sound systems, audio consoles, audio editing, live mixing, lighting systems, light consoles, video projection.
- Good English knowledge.
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Job Type: Onboard