Job purpose: To motivate and re-energize our on board management and employees by delivering live classes /events and various HR / E-learning related programs.
- He/She is the person accountable for all learning programs on board.
- He/She has to plan and deliver all the on-board programs according to the shared guidelines.
- He/She reports directly to the HR Director shipboard and to the Company HQ Office shoreside.
- You are: empathetic, communicative, talented, balanced, mature, conclusive, solid and very adaptable!
- Passionate for people-centered learning methodologies, diverse contents (organizational behaviour, soft skills, corporate culture programs…) and new communication languages (web, social, videos…).
- English and Italian level as mother tongue (C1-C2). The knowledge of other languages is a preferential requirement.
- Degree in Training, Education, Teaching, Communication, Psychology or other related courses.
- Previous experience in training and management development or related activities: delivering classes, facilitating groups, tutoring, coaching.
- Very good public speaking skills, ability to multi-tasking while maintaining impeccable attention to detail.
- Good knowledge of the main PC programs (MS Office, Power Point, Excel…).
Education: Bachelor's Degree
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category: Human Resources
Job Type: Onboard