ASSIST. HOTEL STOREKEEPER-WAREHOUSE
Main duties and responsibilities
- assisting the Hotel Storekeeper during loading and offloading operation, carrying the material from the embarkation gate to the main stores.
- using the forklift, or transpallet (if able to do it) to carry the stuff inside and outside of the ship, respecting the Safety procedures, and the authorities prescriptions.
- storing the stuff in the appropriated rooms, respecting the Company procedures regarding Safety, Health and Environmental standards.
- assisting the Hotel Storekeeper in the coordination and in the organization of the people involved in the loading operations.
- assisting the Hotel Storekeeper during the physical inventories in the Store Rooms, preparing the material divided into micro categories.
- providing periodical cleaning of the rooms in order to maintain clean the store rooms, the ceiling, the shelves and the stuff.
- giving a constant feed back about the quantities of the items in order to avoid any lack of stocked materials.
- giving a constant feed back on the storage situations in order to avoid any spoilage or breakage of the items.
- reporting immediately to the Hotel Storekeeper or to the Inventory Officer any non conformity or malfunctioning of the Safety Equipment pertaining to the storerooms (sprinkler, alarms, etc.).
- reporting immediately to the Hotel Storekeeper or to the Inventory Officer any non conformity or malfunctioning of the Personal Protective Equipment (masks, gloves, eyes protector, etc.).
- reporting immediately to the Hotel Storekeeper or to the Inventory Officer any non conformity or malfunctioning of the technical machines used in the stores (forklift, transpallets, elevators, etc.).
- preparing the Customer Orders approved by the Hotel Storekeeper and Inventory Officer during the day before the withdrawal day.
- giving the items requested by the various Departments and approved by the Inventory Officer in the Customer Orders.
- implementing the Health and Sanitation procedures, the safety Management System and the Environmental Policy in all the Hotel Storerooms.
- receiving training on the Crunch Time and UNIF 2 Systems, as well as improving knowledge of the Microsoft Office instruments, in order to be able to provide the basic information about the stocks and the received stuff.
- giving a constant feed back on the consumptions of the Department and on the quantities of the items kept in the stores.
- Good English knowledge
- Computer literate and good knowledge of the common software programs
- Apprenticeship or work experience of at least two years in similar position
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Category: Hotel Management
Job Type: Onboard