Main duties and responsibilities.
- Assisting in taking physical inventory.
- Daily issuing of supplies to the respective departments according to instructions from the Provision Master.
- Issuing exclusively upon printed pick list given by the Provision Master.
- Rotating all food items as specified by the Provision Master.
- Reporting any discrepancy to the Provision Master.
- Keeping the storerooms neat and clean at all times.
- Storing of goods in designated fridges, freezers, dry stores, etc. at required temperatures and as per Provision Master’s instructions.
- Being accountable for the implementation managing F&B main stores with reference to Health and Sanitation, Safety Management System and Environmental policy procedures.
- Secondary/High School degree.
- Apprenticeship or work experience in Hotel industry in positions related to Food & Beverage stores or two years shipboard experience.
- Good English knowledge.
Education: High School or equivalent
Career Level: Entry Level
Category: Hotel Management
Job Type: Onboard