Cruise Ship Dry Cleaner
Overview: Responsible for dry cleaning and wet cleaning guest garments and uniforms for officers, staff and crew, as well as additional items according to company standards.
- Receive and mark articles for laundry or dry cleaning with identifying code numbers or names.
- Must be able to read all flyers with customers' instructions.
- Inspect all items for stains and perform stain removal.
- Maintain dry cleaning and wet cleaning machines.
- Finish (i.e. press) all pieces according to company and guest standards.
- Ensure finishing equipment is working properly and are well maintained.
- Assemble and hang pressed garments.
- Assist other Laundry Crew to assure productivity levels are met.
- Keep work area clean.
- Arm-Hand Steadiness - The ability to keep your hand and arm steady while moving your arm or while holding your arm and hand in one position.
- Near Vision - The ability to see details at close range (within a few feet of the observer).
- Trunk Strength - The ability to use your abdominal and lower back muscles to support part of the body repeatedly or continuously over time without 'giving out' or fatiguing.