Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
- Under the direction of the Head Slot Technician, the Slot Technician is responsible for troubleshooting, repair, service, modify, and perform preventative maintenance of all electronic gaming devices.
- Monitoring an assigned Slot area and ensuring all Slot Machines are secured and in good working condition pursuant to company procedures and game rules and limits.
- Responsible for supervision and control of all passengers involved in gaming activities enforcing all game rules with professionalism and enthusiasm
- Resolve all technical/electrical faults on all makes of Slot machines, cash desk apparatus and gaming table equipment. Report any machine malfunctions to Casino Management.
- Preventative maintenance of all gaming equipment on a scheduled basis as set out by the Fleet head Technician.
- Repair and restore machine malfunctions including coin, bill or token jams.
- Initiate and process payments of jackpots after approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
- Initiate and process the refilling of Slot and bill exchange machines after appropriate approval and verification determined by Casino Management.
- Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
- Must be familiar with the Safety and Environmental Protection Policy and the SEMS, and carry out the policies and procedures appropriate for his/her position.
- Minimum high school diploma or foreign equivalent is required. Some college-related education is preferred.
- Formal training in the repair and troubleshooting of a variety of electrical and mechanical equipment from a recognized educational institution is required.
- Basic to Intermediate knowledge of point of sales systems is required.
- Intermediate to Advanced ability to read, write and effectively communicate in English is required; and other languages are preferred.
- Basic to Intermediate Typing and Computer software Skills: Microsoft Word & Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook.
- One year of prior experience as a slot technician is preferred.
- Current Gaming License is preferred.