2nd Electro Technical Officer
The 2nd Electro Technical Officer is responsible for the maintenance and repair of the electrical plant and associated electrical systems as designated by the Chief Electro Technical Officer and Chief Engineer.
Responsibility and Authority:
* Commit to the Company’s Core Values – carry out daily activities following the R.I.T.E. way – Respect, Integrity, Trust and Excellence are the foundation of all our actions, every day, in everything we do.
* Assume personal responsibility for safety and the environment. Be accountable for themselves and the safety of others in their vicinity. Environmental consciousness forms one part of this accountability.
* Regular reporting to update Chief Engineer/Chief Electro Technical Officer of any issues with the electrical system under his/her responsibility.
Specific Areas of Responsibility include but are not limited to the following:
- Onboard Elevator and Escalator System.
- Onboard Galley Equipment.
- Onboard Laundry Equipment.
* Under the instruction and guidance of the Chief Electro Technical Officer, assist in the maintenance and repair of the Vessel’s Electrical generation/distribution and Propulsion Plants.
* Under the instruction of the Chief Electro Technical Officer, be available to assist with the Vessel’s Engine Room Electrical Systems.
Education and Experience
* 1-2 years relevant experience.
* Fluent in English (written and verbal)
* 6 months previous experience onboard Ocean going vessels is required.
* Elevator Maintenance and Repair Experience.