Casino Pit Supervisor
Job Summary and Essential Job Functions:
- Ensure that the security and integrity of the Casino Operation is not compromised. Patrons and Dealers alike need to be vigilantly monitored.
- Ensure all of the Dealers follow the directives as set down in the Casino Operations Manual.
- Ensure Dealers execute correct settlement of wagers and perform financial transactions accurately.
- Ensure that the Dealers are performing their duties to the highest standards.
- Maintain the security of sensitive gaming equipment within an assigned area and be responsible for the security as such.
- Supervise the opening and closing of gaming tables checking that all documentation is true and correct.
- Authorize and record all table fills and credits. Assist with Slot hopper fills and hand pays
- Assign Dealers within the pit and monitor their activity.
- Correct reporting and accounting of gaming tables under their Supervision.
- Minimum five years of Casino Table experience is required.
- Minimum one year of experience is required, in 4 games or more of the following games: Blackjack, Roulette, Let it Ride, 3-Card Poker, Ultimate Texas Hold’em, Baccarat, Craps, Pai Gow Poker, or Texas Hold'em.
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of Game mechanics and Game Security are required. Current Gaming license is preferred.
- Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
Intermediate to Advanced verbal and written level in at least one other language such as German, Spanish, Russian, French or Italian is required.
- Intermediate knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, Micros and Fidelio Cruise is required.
- Minimum high school diploma or foreign equivalent is required. Some related college education is preferred.