- Responsible to ensure the safe operation of all equipment by those using it and for the safety and well being of the performers and musicians on stage
- Responsible to ensure that all equipment is maintained and to notify supervisor and head office immediately of any malfunction
- Responsible to ensure that all equipment in public areas that can affect guests is monitored for any changes or movement.
- Provides large format sound mixing and design for guest performers, production shows, special-events and rehearsals.
- Usually this includes a 9 piece orchestra, 4 production show singers, at least 7 channels of pre-recorded track for production shows, the selection and mixing of appropriate effects, guest entertainment as magic shows, classical performers and stand-up comedians, a duo, a pianist, a guitarist and local entertainment when applicable,
- Designing, programming and operating of lighting systems for all of the above listed scenarios, special events and other activities as per Cruise Director’s request
- Playback of projected media and simple video switching in production booth for shows and charter groups onboard
- Theatrical rigging maintenance and operation
- Supervision, training and scheduling of both Stage Technicians
- Organizing and supervision of scenery setup and breakdown as well as orchestra stand
- Organization, supervision and timekeeping for dressers and additional spotlight operators as required by production size
- Being familiar with entertainment activities and daily schedules in order to aid in the planning or rehearsals with Line Captain and Band Master in the Show Lounge
- Maintain accurate inventory of expendables used by technical entertainment department and order supplies as required through the HIC onboard
- Performs electronic repairs if capable and asks for assistance from ships electricians when required
- Well organized; a multi-tasker
- Able to manage a team
- Used to dealing with special requests and used to achieving results
- Great at customer service and building positive relations with guests and colleagues
- Ability to work under pressure and maintain a pleasant working environment
- In depth knowledge of theatrical support systems
- Excellent communication skills.
- Outgoing personality, open minded and flexible;
- Ability to work in an international environment;
- Excellent appearance