Fine Jewellery Specialist
Capitalising on their deep knowledge and expertise of fine jewellery, gems, watches and related luxury products, the Fine Jewellery Specialist provides outstanding customer service in order to achieve highest revenue possible.
• Advises guests on quality, cuts and value of jewels and gems;
• Assists guests in selecting mountings or settings for gems;
• Handles customer complaints and queries;
• Ensures luxury items are correctly priced and keeps the boutique layout attractive and tidy, in line with company guidelines;
• Monitors levels of stock and properly displays delivered luxury products in a timely manner.
• Fluent in English, and fluent in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any of other language is considered an advantage;
• High School certificate;
• Professional certificate in fine jewellery sales, luxury brand and products sales or jewellery and gems design are desirable;
• At least 2 years’ experience in a similar role;
• Previous experience on a Cruise ship is an advantage;
• Computer literacy;
• Deep knowledge of luxury brands/products and related selling techniques;
• Excellent communication and negotiation skills;
• Sales oriented;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.