The Casino Cashier performs a variety of cash-in and cash-out duties, prepares slot machine float, keeps track of all transactions and cage balance while providing a superb customer service to all guests enjoying the on board casino.
• Exchanges currency for playing chips/coins and vice-versa;
• Opens and closes cash floats;
• Monitors the cash desk and identifies potential irregularities;
• Prepares slot machine payouts and changes machine floats;
• Uses cash registers and completes daily transaction reports;
• Balances the books at the end of every shift and reports large transactions;
• Keeps track of key player transactions;
• Keeps cage working area tidy and clean.
• Fluent in English, oral and written and in at least 2 of the following languages: German, Italian, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Japanese, Russian, Chinese. Any of other language is considered an advantage;
• High School certificate;
• Professional certificates are an advantage;
• At least 2 years’ experience as a professional Casino Cashier;
• Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage;
• Computer literacy, knowledge of Casino NEON system is desirable;
• Wide knowledge of all casino games (Roulette, Black Jack, Poker etc.);
• Accuracy, attention to detail;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.