In line with all applicable rules and regulations, the Casino Dealer conducts gambling games such as Blackjack, Roulette, Caribbean Stud Poker as well as other related table games, providing a superb customer service to all guests enjoying the on board casino.
• Informs guests about game rules and casino policies;
• Opens and closes game tables;
• Deals all casino games by giving appropriate number of cards out to players, checking players’ bets against casino betting limits, determining winners, paying winnings and collecting losing bets;
• Interacts with guests and leads the games;
• Monitors their table and reports to Casino Manager potential irregularities;
• Looks after casino equipment;
• Prepares collection reports for submission to supervisors.
• Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School certificate;
• Professional certificates are an advantage;
• At least 2 years’ experience as a professional Casino Dealer;
• Previous experience on a cruise ship is an advantage;
• Computer literacy, knowledge of Casino NEON system is desirable;
• Wide knowledge of all casino games (Roulette, Black Jack, Poker etc.);
• Ability to count fast and deal with cash;
• Accuracy, attention to detail and ability to work in a team;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.