In line with company policies and procedures, the Buffet Supervisor supervises Buffet Attendants and the buffet area in order to provide excellent service to guests.
• Supervises all buffet operations in order to maintain high standards of service and to guarantee a smooth and efficient service to guests;
• Ensures Buffet Attendants comply with all sanitation procedure on buffet service stations and buffet lines;
• Establishes all work schedules, supervises, monitors, trains and evaluates all Buffet Attendants;
• Handles and resolves any guests’ complaints;
• Conducts daily team briefing or meeting;
• Produces reports for the Maître D’ Hotel.
• Fluent English, oral and written. Any additional European language is considered an advantage (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School certificate;
• At least 2 years’ experience in 4/5 star restaurant, hotel or resort;
• Computer literacy;
• Excellent management and good organisation skills;
• Interpersonal and communication skills;
• Passion about hospitality and customer service driven;
• Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy