Onboard Cruise Consultant
The Cruise Consultant acts as company Brand Ambassador and provides information about new itineraries, new ships and new products in order to sell future cruises to on board guests.
• Understands guests’ needs and proposes the most appropriate offer;
• Sells future cruises and promotes specific itineraries during the cruise;
• Is the first point of contact and promotes the company loyalty program;
• Liaises with all heads of departments to efficiently resolve any problem or request.
• Fluent English, oral and written and 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School certificate;
• Proven experience as a receptionist on a multinational cruise ship, hotel or tourist complex;
• Cruise industry experience is a strong advantage;
• Computer Literacy, knowledge of Publisher and Fidelio is an advantage;
• Strong communication skills;
• Strong interpersonal skills and sales orientation;
• Problem solving skills;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.