Guest Service Agent
The Guest Service Agent welcomes guests with a warm and friendly disposition, answers their questions, handles their complaints immediately and attends to their requests in a professional and timely manner.
• Provides information and general assistance to guests;
• Answers phone calls and requests from guests;
• Performs all necessary administrative tasks;
• Manages a variety of financial transactions and is responsible of cash floats.
Skills, competencies, experience:
• Fluent English, oral and written and at least 3 additional European languages (Italian, Portuguese, German, Spanish and French);
• High School certificate;
• Experience as a receptionist;
• Cruise industry experience is an advantage;
• Proficient use of Microsoft Office and Publisher;
• Knowledge of Fidelio Cruise System is an advantage;
• Excellent communication and customer care skills;
• Problem solving skills;
• STCW95 certification is compulsory (Basic fire fighting, personal survival techniques, elementary first aid, personal security and social responsibility);
• A recognised medical certification is required before starting to work on board.
VISA REQUIREMENTS (if any)
• Possess a valid passport and when possible a seaman book copy.