* The Casino Host will provide administrative support to the Executive Casino Host onboard each ship. They will assist in all areas of casino services. This includes, but is not limited to, all administration & player program requirements, guest service operations, cruise preparations, verbiage/advertising & signage, casino tournaments & promotions.
* The Casino Host will perform the daily functions of the casino services, events & activities.
Diligently recruit new members to the casino player program to secure repeat daily visitations. Ensure full comprehension of the Player’s Club Program.
* Acquire a strong working knowledge of the essential marketing modules used within the Oasis software system; such as Super playmate & Omni view. This also includes Konami’s Synkros system, Fidelio, CAS Miami & CAS system, Silverwhere, Tournament Director and Multimedia for Slot tournament.
* Learn all aspects of Business Intelligence reporting, Tier Ranking report, Genesis/Pit Watch.
Daily reporting, including but not limited to; collating daily figures, cruise reports, PC rewards, buddy list, accurate recording of weekly & monthly promotional figures; all to be completed within set timeframes.
Export Oasis reports in order to monitor the daily play of all casino members in order to issue complimentary items based on play.
* Daily preparation for all complimentary issuance; this includes player card upgrades, comp drink cards issued, memos sent for all bookings & reservations, amenities arranged to guest staterooms & any other player requests.
All forms of redemptions throughout the course of a cruise including slot play promotions & end of cruise point redemption.
* Organize all upcoming cruise preparations; such as guest count confirmations, welcome letters, player cards, VIP status & casino parties, amenities & pre cruise reservation requests.
* Ensuring all onboard marketing collateral & advertising is in place. This includes the accuracy & timeliness of all written verbiage being utilized, signage displayed & casino announcements made.
* Preparation of new itineraries; from introducing promotional activities that benefit the operation, to the creation of all new flyers, newsletters & signage schedules.
* Up selling & running of all onboard promotions & tournaments.
* Liaising with casino reservation coordinators (buddy system).
* Maintaining correct inventory levels by reviewing stock on a regular basis & placing orders in a timely manner.
The ability to strongly promote a fun & exciting atmosphere for casino guests at all times.
* Added floor coverage to maximize guests’ interaction.
* Performs other related duties as assigned or as directed. The omission of specific duties does not preclude the supervisor from assigning duties that are logically related to the position.
* High school diploma or foreign equivalent is required.
* Associates degree or foreign equivalent in business, marketing, or a related field is preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years Marketing, Customer Service &/or Casino experience is preferred.
* Minimum of two (2) years sales &/or front line guest service experience is required.
* Basic to Intermediate skills and knowledge in typing and computer software skills (Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Fidelio, AS400, Mac OS) is required.
* Intermediate to Advanced level English verbal and writing skills, including the proper use of English grammar is required.
* Advanced level of sales aptitude in order to effectively promote our player program, promotions, & product knowledge is required.
* Intermediate knowledge and competency in all areas of revenue maximizing opportunities is required. This is to be achieved by consistently offering all features & benefit of our products.