All our chefs enjoy a comfortable living quarters onboard and fast-paced work environment. Our cruise line offers a competitive pay rate, comprehensive benefits, and a 401K program. Travel expenses are also paid for by the company.
Working in the kitchen, you will be an integral part of the culinary team. Your goal will be to utilize the highest quality ingredients, including locally sourced specialty items, to create a unique array of dishes full of flavor. Second Chefs are involved with all aspects of food production including breakfast, lunch and dinner. You will work closely with other members of the culinary team every day to make sure the kitchen runs smoothly and service to the guests is flawless.
* Minimum 3 years culinary experience. Full service resort, hotel or cruise ship experience preferred
* Familiar with high quality ingredients and complex dishes
* Adherence to food safety standards
* Pre-employment drug test
* Complete criminal background check
* Training and teaching experience preferred as you will be a leader in the kitchen
* Ability to be on a work rotation of 6 to 8 weeks onboard followed by 1 to 2 weeks off