Our cruises, your destination: Explore the world and launch your career with a premium class cruise line. We are looking for Stage Managers to create and be a part of the experience of a lifetime for our guests. We have award winning shows, cutting edge technology, and a dynamic and talented team. As a Stage Manager, you will lead our incredible technical team to excellence in entertainment.
* Responsible for scheduling meetings with Guest Entertainers, Music Directors, and other applicable staff to determine the needs of each show.
* Oversee and assist with all technical support for entertainment department activities and programs in all shipboard venues.
* Coordinate schedules and assist with any additional equipment or staffing required for special groups or events (parties, meetings, rehearsals, activities, shows and other functions as necessary).
* Call all production shows.
* Assume active responsibility for the form and discipline of rehearsals and performances.
* Coordinate with onboard engineering staff to facilitate repair of broken equipment and maintenance of entertainment department systems. Maintains inventory of spare parts and consumable supplies.
* Prepare regular reports and voyage paperwork as directed by the Entertainment Manager-Operations and Production Managers.
* Maintain prompt book which is defined as the accurate playing text and stage business together with cue sheets, plots, records, and diagrams as are necessary for the actual technical and artistic operation of the production shows.
* Manages and maintains staff work schedules and hours. Provide detailed explanations for all overages.
* Main point of contact for cast
* Ensure compliance with all Administrative Directives
* Relevant qualification and professional experience
* Fluency in English