Receptionist-River Cruise Ship
Under the supervision of the front office manager, you will run the reception area and check guests in and out, as well as carry out day-to-day administrative work such as customs formalities and telephone operation.
The reception desk is the point of contact for our guests if they have queries, problems or requests, and the on-board shop is also run by the reception team.
- You have training in the hotel business or many years of experience in reception work.
- Knowledge of Micros and Fidelio
- Very good German and/or English
- Very good PC skills
- A good organizer with structured working methods
- You enjoy working in a team.