As Printer you will be preparing the typesetting and printing of all onboard materials. Working closely with different department heads and staff. Also working without immediate supervision. In addition, you will have the opportunity to travel the world while working for a top global employer of choice.
* Read instructions and schedule, such as schedule of documents to be printed to determine work hours or shift
* Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required
* Clean and supplies equipment operated with paper, ink, film, developing solution and other materials. Properly disposes of empty cartridges and printing materials
* Observes machine operation and error lights on machines to detect malfunction
* Provides on the job training to less experienced incumbents to strengthen their current performance
* Observes materials printed for defects such as creases and tears.
Qualifications and Requirements:
* 2-3 years printing experience in a professional multi-color, high quality print shop
* Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
* Working knowledge of various software packages utilized in a printing environment such as InDesign, Adobe and Microsoft office
* Ability to create artwork and layout for Variety of printed materials
* Vocational training and certification preferred
* Completion of high school or basic education equivalency preferred.