Prestigious cruise company is now searching for Cooks. Our cooks play an essential role in ensuring each of our guests' meals is an unforgettable experience, by carefully preparing all food items according to our standards and always observing the highest level of sanitation. Previous cooking experience and a passion for the culinary arts make an ideal candidate for this role.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
* Works with the Pantry Chef for food preparation for the whole ship. Assignments can be changed from time to time for training purposes.
* Works on the food production and will be directly involved in the quality, consistency and quantities of the product, following recipes and instructions from his/her supervisors.
* Assists with the transportation of food items from the main stores to the working area when assigned.
* Duties include the cleaning and sanitizing of his/her working area and utensils, following the United States Public Health rules and regulations and all times.
* Previous experience of at least 2 years in a hotel, resort or cruise ship food preparation area is required.
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
* Completion of basic education equivalency required.
* Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.