Major cruise line is now searching for Laundry Washer. This team plays an essential role in our daily operation by washing, ironing and dry cleaning all bed lines, towels, tablecloths, napkins, uniforms, and guest clothing. The team also provides preventative maintenance to the equipment in the laundry room and ensures any necessary repairs are completed in a timely manner. Previous experience in a similar role is required to join this team.
* Minimum of one to two years previous experience in laundry, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
* Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
* Completion of basic education equivalency required.
* Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.