A major cruise line is now searching for Restaurant Cleaners. Responsible for maintaining dining areas in different restaurants as well as ensuring that other areas are in a clean and orderly condition. Some of his/her essential tasks include cleaning carpets, ceilings, draperies, room accessories, walls, and upholstery, as well as sweeping, scrubbing, and vacuuming floors; reporting heating, lighting, ventilation, and other equipment malfunction to restaurant management; and assisting Restaurant Services personnel in the collection of used china, cutlery, and glasses throughout the vessel.
Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques and chemical handling, and a minimum of one year previous cleaning experience - preferably in a four or five-star hotel are required for this position.
* Minimum of one year previous cleaning experience, preferably in an upscale hotel, resort or cruise line (shipboard experience preferred).
* Knowledge of proper cleaning techniques, requirements and use of equipment.
* Knowledge of proper chemical handling.
* Completion of basic education equivalency required.
* Ability to speak English clearly, distinctly and cordially with guests.
* All international applicants must have the ability to obtain C1/D visa (and other relevant visas) when applicable.
* Must meet all physical requirements, including the ability to participate in emergency life-saving drills and required training.