Join our dynamic team as a Casino Cashier aboard the most exciting floating casinos and resorts in the world. Remember, working onbord our ships is more than a job, it's a career!
We are currently searching for Cashiers to join our team! This position is a six month onboard contract. Successful candidates will be considered for regular Cashier assignments based on their successful performance.
The candidate should have two years cash handling experience in a customer contact position within the casino, hotel, banking or related industry. The candidate should also have the ability to count chips and paper currency quickly and accurately and should also be able to operate coin counters, chip mechanism, 10 key adding machine and related equipment.
Responsibilities include (but not limited to):
- Greets guests and provides Casino information regarding cashiering services available to the guests.
- Exchanges chips, cash, coins, checks, credit and/or other monetary notes. Accurately counts chips, cash, coins in a quick and efficient manner. Receives coins or casino chips from guests requesting paper and/or coin currency equivalency.
- Operates electronic coin counter or counts chips to determine correct exchange values. Provides guests with paper currency and/or coin equivalency.
- Obtains approval for credit card transactions; charges individual accounts for chips issued; maintains Credit Card Log.
- Two years cash handling experience in a customer contact position within the casino, hotel, banking or related industry.
- Ability to communicate effectively and tactfully with guests, department heads and shipboard crewmembers to resolve problems and negotiate resolutions.
- Ability to count chips and paper currency quickly and accurately.
- Ability to operate coin counters, chip mechanism, 10 key adding machine and related equipment.
- Working knowledge of computers, Internet access, and the ability to navigate within a variety software packages such as Excel, Word, and or related programs.
- Ability to speak read and write English clearly and distinctly.
- Must be physically able to physically participate in life saving drills, safety activities and training.
- All International candidates should have the ability to obtain C1D Visa.