Sports Staff-Luxury Cruise Ship
Leads and participates in a variety of Sports Deck and Cruise Director activities and duties such as climbing wall, Flowrider (FR Class), in-line skating, golf simulator, volleyball, basketball, golf course, ping pong, shuffle board, theme nights, spot lights, gangway etc. by performing the following essential duties and responsibilities.
- One year physical fitness and/or recreational sports instruction background with resorts, sports facilities or related recreational facilities required.
- Master of Ceremonies experience preferred.
- Ability to coordinate and instruct recreational sports and activities for large groups and/or individual sessions.
- Ability to provide one-on-one rock climbing wall instruction.
- Rock climbing (manual belay) certification preferred.
- Ability to provide one-on-one Flowrider instruction, Ultra Voyager Class only preferred.
- Experience in the operation and maintenance of the Flowrider or other similar water park equipment, preferred for Ultra Voyager Class only.
- Knowledge of the rules of basketball, volleyball, golf, ping-pong, shuffle board, etc.
- Proven customer service skills to interact appropriately with guests in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.