Housekeeping Stewardesses-Chambermaids-5 Star Cruise Line
To service all suites and adjoining areas as allocated. To maintain a high standard of cleanliness, tidiness, Cooperation and guest liaison within the hotel department.
- Familiarizing the guests with all features of the suites upon Embarkation.
- Linen/towel change as per company standard every second day/daily.
- Suites cleaning (Bedroom/Bathroom/French Balcony) and corridors.
- Day cleaning and turn down service of 10 suites. Allocated scheduled extra duties and control and safeguard of all stocks used.
- Room service trays pick up for morning service.
- All suite service to be delivered to company standard.
- Pick up and Delivery of laundry /dry cleaning for the suites
- Replenishing the fruit basket daily as well as stocking the in suite fridges with Sodas
- At least two years full-time experience a as room attendant in a four/five star establishment.
- A National Vocational Qualification
- Alternatively, equivalent European Qualification in Housekeeping would be preferred
- To be knowledgeable of the USPH and other international Public Health rules and regulations by participating in the company's Basic Food Hygiene course every 2 years and achieving a minimum of 80% pass.
- At least two years of working experience as Stewardess (Bedroom attendant) in a fast pace 4 or 5 star Hotel accommodating an international clientele.
- Working experience with an extensive cleaning program
- Basic knowledge hygiene
- Strong command of the English language combined with good written skills.
- Ability to work in a team that is focused on exceeding guest expectations.
- Pleasant personality for dealing with guests, ability to communicate in English.
- Ability to work alone and as apart of a team, to be open for the passengers needs, flexibility, anticipation and awareness of guests’ needs.