Male Cruise Staff-Entertainment Host
Location: A FUN FILLED CRUISE LINER
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: Circa £1000UK / $1550USD / AU$1854 pmw
Here are the details and thanks for looking:
• Role: MALE Cruise Staff / Entertainment Host (sorry but this role is only for gents due to the berthing onboard)
• Company: A fabulous 4* FUN FILLED CRUISE LINER sailing in a really gorgeous location which is HOT!
• Working with: All of the great Guests and Kids onboard!
• Start Date: VERY SOON!
• Berthing: Shared cabin with one other
• Salary: Circa £1000UK / $1550USD / AU$1854 pmw
• Contract Length: 6/2 rotation working 7 days a week whilst onboard!
• Free: Food and accommodation and flights and AWESOME EXPERIENCE!
• Website: On application
• Flights: Paid for by host company!
• Required: You to pass and fund a ship-medical
The Superb Role Overview
• To be an Ambassador by interacting with passengers and assisting with the delivery of on-board entertainment programs to create lifelong memories of their holiday.
• Enthusiastically hosts or co-hosts entertainment and other revenue/non-revenue events, including but not limited to trivia events, sports and deck games, manning the ship’s library, programs, and other events, always in accordance with Entertainment policies and procedures.
• Always ensures efficient set-up, presentation, and operation of ongoing programs, including adherence to all safety and ethical protocols in accordance with Company policies and procedures.
• Always maintains an engaging presence both on and off stage and entertains passengers in a likeable, professional manner.
• Promptly and willingly performs any and all duties assigned by the Senior Assistant Cruise Director / Deputy Cruise Director/Cruise Director and other senior management.
• Performs general embarkation and disembarkation duties promptly and properly in accordance with Proud Ambassador program.
• Always ensures the working efficiency of all entertainment equipment.
• Always works effectively with fellow cruise staff, management and other departments.
• Consistently demonstrates responsibility and accountability; promptly takes on additional responsibilities and projects as assigned by Management.
YOU the Great Entertainer!
• YOU WILL BE MALE! You will be currently or previously working onboard a fabulous cruise liner. You will preferably have previous cruise ship experience in the role of ‘Cruise Staff’ and know this job inside out!
• If not, you will currently be working or have had experience in Europe with experience of entertainment hosting and entertaining.
• You might have experience of being a ‘Red-Coat’ at Butlins…or working at a theme park similar to Pontins.
• You will have proven microphone experience and this will be stated on your CV.
• Your Skype ID will be clearly listed on your CV.
• You will be very smartly presented and available at short notice.
• You will be happy to share a cabin (bunk-bed style) with one other person and work 7 days a week for a 6 month rolling contract
• You will be able to fund and pass a required shipboard medical.
Please kindly ensure you have your Skype ID on your resume