Stage and Production Manager
Manages the theatrical aspects of all onboard presentations particularly the Production Shows. Maintains the artistic standards and intentions of the Producer, Director and Technical Designer.
- Minimum 5 years show stage management experience in Broadway and Vegas style productions in professional theatre or equivalent.
- Knowledge of sound, light, pyrotechnics, and automated rigging.
- Knowledge of music and dance as it pertains to theatrical performances.
- Knowledge of international theatrical production preferred.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the financial aspects of a theatrical operation, including the successful identification of expense reduction through costs efficiencies and revenue growth through promotional and up-selling activities.
- Demonstrated aptitude for the management of headcount within assigned area, as it relates to and supports the business needs of the vessel.
- Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal service including needs assessment, problem resolution and achievement of quality service standards.
- Knowledge of policies and practices involved in the human resources function.
- Ability to manage the international staff in a positive and productive manner by motivating, developing and managing employees as they work.
- Ability to utilize and administer the disciplinary action process through coaching and counseling to improve performance or terminate employment.