IT Infrastructure Specialist
- Assembles and configures basic network components.
- Performs basic troubleshooting to isolate and diagnose common problems, including, but not limited to, in-stateroom equipment for In-Stateroom Entertainment (ISE, including Interactive TV) and telephone problems (IT-Managed PBX).
- Image in-stateroom equipment for ISE/ITV.
- Ensures proper installation and provides first-level support for all IT-supported PC’s and peripherals including ShipNet workstations, Internet café workstations (Mac or PC), and devices supporting ISE/ITV and Digital Signage.
- Installs, set up and/or replace telephones. (On ships with an IT-Managed PBX)
- Set up, monitor, and break down embarkation check-in equipment and operations.
- Responsible for logging all time and work as well as reviewing incident tickets in the onboard incident management system and monitor respective technician’s queue.
- Provides after-hours support for any IT-related issue.
Stays “above the line” and accepts ownership for achieving results in all areas of accountability including SGI, ratings, revenue, Workplace Safety.
Resolves conflict with fact-based communication.
Fosters team unity and inspires commitment to Royal Caribbean International.
Collaborates well and works up, down and across the organization.
- Stays “above the line” and accepts ownership for achieving results in all areas of accountability including SGI, ratings, revenue, Workplace Safety.
- Resolves conflict with fact-based communication.
- Fosters team unity and inspires commitment to Royal Caribbean International.
- Collaborates well and works up, down and across the organization.
- Minimum of six months experience in a technical user-assistance role such as a helpdesk.
- CompTIA’s A+ and/or N+ Certification preferred.
- Working knowledge of computer hardware and software, with a focus on operating systems (Windows, Mac OS, and Linux) and business application suites.