RESTAURANT WAITER Luxury Cruise Line Fine Dining
Company: Small Luxury Cruise ship company - offers Luxury vacations on large yachts. Known for highly personalized service an award-winning cuisine 5* starts one of the world’s most prestigious gastronomic societies devoted to the art of fine dining. Providing Ultimate dining experience.
Responsible for all food and service related issues in his/her assigned station of responsibility and guest satisfaction. Learn the standards by meeting the relevant restaurant company standard procedures. Responsible for helping to achieve the yearly goal for the bar scores in the guest comment cards. Responsible for cleanliness and the upkeep of his/her own MISC En Place. The Waiter/Waitress will be aware of any special requests and dietary requirements that his/her passengers may require. Perform various duties to include embarkation duties, afternoon teas and Captains cocktail parties buffet breakfast/lunch service duties.
Position salary: Competitive Salary 2,800 USD fixed salary, full accommodation and meals included; flights paid by the company.
Duration of the contract: 4 month contract with two months off rotation + renew.
Enthusiastic environment where merit, skills, enhancement of potential and adherence to corporate values are rewarded. Excellent opportunities of professional development.
Positions ON BOARD INTERVIEWS NOW!!!
Diploma from a recognised Hotel School or apprenticeship program, or equivalent.
- At least two years of full time working experience on a four or five star (or similar grade) hotel/restaurant, in the addition of catering college, catering to an international clientele.
- Restaurant experience fine dining service.
- Fluent English mandatory.
- Valid Medical Certificate are required before embarkation.
- CD1 VISA will be required previous to embarkation.