DUTCH, SWEDISH or NORWEGIAN Speaking Shore Excursion Port and Shopping Lecturer-5 Star Cruise Liner
Location: A 5* Cruise Liner, Cruise Ships / Offshore
Contract type: Permanent
Salary: $2150US per month worked with option of commission
I am really excited to share with you a brand new role which is super exciting! Here are the important details, happy reading:
• Role: DUTCH, SWEDISH or NORWEGIAN Speaking Shore Excursion Port and Shopping Lecturer
• Company: A fabulous 5* Cruise Line Company
• Start date: Very soon
• Reports to: Shore Excursions Manager
• Required: You to speak either fluent Dutch, fluent Swedish, or fluent Norwegian. If you don’t speak these languages, then sorry we not able to help you.
• Salary: $2150US per month worked with option of commission
• Berthing: Shared cabin with one other
• Rotation: 6 months on and 2 months off
• Flights: Provided free of charge
• Uniform: Provided free of charge
• Required: You to fund a US C1D visa at $160US plus a shipboard medical too circa £400UK
• Preferable: Potential candidates should have at least two years experience in a sales and / or guest relations capacity.
The Brilliant Role
Our cruise business partner is looking for inspired global professionals who believe in success through commitment and pride to join our expanding family. As an industry leader in service and innovation, we provide a working environment that fosters career growth and development for our on-board team members. With a fleet of innovative cruise ships, each offering guests a premium vacation experience, there are almost countless opportunities to join us at sea. We are currently seeking Shore Excursions Port Lecturers to join our team. This position has an exciting responsibility to manage our on-board Shore Excursions Program and deliver excellent guest service, while maintaining established quality goals.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
• Administer port lectures on-board for various European ports of call
• Coordinate and promote the shopping program in Europe
• Discuss with guests various tour and shopping options. Promote, sell, and up-sell shore excursions, port shopping programs and tour packages as appropriate.
• Utilize sales experience and training to achieve revenue goals and monitor personal and team shopping revenue performance.
• Provide guest services with regard to tour sales, refunds, complaints, and general port and ship information.
• Contact tour operators and assigned stores and venues related to shopping program to relay information to staff and guests.
• Work assigned Shore Excursion shifts on the sales desk, the pier, lounges, or other venues as directed by the Shore Excursions Manager.
If this really great opportunity is for you and you match the requested work history and background for the role, please send your up to date and professional CV.