HR Director for 4* Cruise Liner
A magnificent Cruise Line company is hiring for a brand new role which is ‘live’ on-board their fleet of ships. This is rather ground breaking and you could be a part of cruising history by being part of the launch of this very exciting and important role on their vessels.
Here are the important details…thanks for looking:
• Role: HR Director
• Company: 4* Cruise Liner...it's really cool!
• Website: On Application
• Start date: Soon!
• Salary: $4600US paid per month worked TAX FREE
• Bonus: Up to 20% of annual salary subject to conditions
• Contract length: Circa 5 months on and 2 months off…please see below thanks (the first contract will be 6 months for sure because of training)
• Contract type: Rolling fixed term contracts
• Vacation pay: Sorry there is no vacation pay with this role
• Berthing: Single cabin
• Reporting to: The Captain
• Required: US C1D Visa and Carnival Cruise Lines medical at your own expense – circa £400UK in total
• JD: On application
Just imagine…you being the HR Director of a mega cruise line with up to 2000 crew members…how exciting and challenging is that.
You The Fabulous Professional:
You will be working as an HR Manager / Advisor with experience of ER challenges and crew welfare. Your personality will be sparkling and you will be able to coach, mentor and performance manage leaders of all levels. Relationship building will be easy for you, and the ability to get ‘buy-in’ for the HR function essential.
You will be a tough cookie with a strong passion for HR to succeed in a new arena. Perhaps you have also been involved in some form of ‘culture change’ where new rules, regulations and protocols have been put into place before.
You will be no stranger to running a PowerPoint show or training session if required. Without doubt, you will be a super ambassador for the role and with both alone and in a team arena. Oh yes…this role is working 7 days a week for circa 5-6 months. As this is a new role, there will be about a month training on-board a vessel and then 2 weeks at the Head Office allowing you to take on-board the vision, mission and values of the company even more. You will then be assigned your own ship in the fleet to remain on-board for circa 4 months…the remainder of your contract.