Main Function: Installs, services, adjusts and repairs coin-operated slot machines, currency changers, video arcade games and currency and coin-handling equipment located in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties and responsibilities. The position is also responsible for maintaining and repairing signage and the computerized gym equipment.
- Adjusts slot machines, video games, coin-handling, card shuffling and all other machines and equipment following manufacturer's specifications, using hand and power tools. Conducts general maintenance and/or service on all machines and equipment.
- Fills machines with coins and tests electrical and coin-handling systems
- Examines defective machines to determine causes of malfunctions.
- Collects coins and currency from change machines and makes settlements with cashier cage to balance assets and cash retrieved from the machines.
- Prepares written authorization for jackpot payouts and presents to Cashier and/or Casino management based on established Casino Operations policies.
- Conducts daily inspections of the slots machines and equipment.
- Responds to guest complaints in a considerate, professional and positive manner by showing concern and listening actively.
- Maintains an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security problems. Observes players and machine operation for improper use or possible security problems. Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior.
- Completes paperwork and/or reports on as per voyage, monthly and/or quarterly basis.
Good command of English, Customer Service Skills, face to face interview/ table test on location.