Main Function: Conducts gaming table games such as Blackjack, Dice, Roulette, or Caribbean Stud Poker and other related table games in the shipboard Casino by performing the following duties :
- Observes the players around the table in order to recognize playing style.
- Maintains an awareness of the guests to avoid possible security risks.
- Notifies management and/or security of suspicious behavior.
- Settles player disputes and refers escalated guest complaints to management personnel
- Conducts all Casino table games according to established guidelines and procedures.
- Participates in casino cash and coin counts as assigned by casino management.
- Attends meetings, training activities, courses and all other work-related activities as required.
Good command of English, Customer Service Skills, face to face interview/ table test on location.