Hotel Inventory Manager
- To effectively manage and account for all Hotel Department store areas onboard the vessel, including the central hotel stores, food provision areas and cellar stores.
- Responsible for inventory transactions, stocktaking and providing support and guidance to operational shipboard departments.
- Reports to the Director F&B, onboard the vessel.
• Degree in Hotel Management/Hospitality Management preferred, although appropriate experience in lieu thereof is sufficient.
• Two years experience as a Provision Master, with at least one full year as 2nd Provision Master in bar stores and one full year in food stores or equivalent experience.
• Must have successfully held a supervisory position.
• Extensive knowledge of F&B and Hotel Stores products
• Excellent understanding of inventory control practices.
• Must be able to train subordinate staff.
• Must have written and oral command of the English language as required by company policy.