We have an exciting opportunity for you to join us in the role of Communications Manager. You will liaise with shore and onboard departments to gather information and onboard recourses to enlighten passengers on promotions, the daily entertainment programme and upcoming events to encourage onboard revenue generation.
This is an excellent opportunity to further develop your career with a company who puts its people and customers at the centre of everything we do. The contract lengths are either 4 or 6 months onboard with 2 months leave, and life onboard involves working 10 hours a day, 7 days a week. Your 10 hours will be split between morning, afternoon and evening activities. In return you will receive a competitive rate of pay, a clothing and travel allowance, your own cabin, accompanied travel options (friends/family), and the enviable opportunity to travel the world and to contribute to the ongoing success of the cruise line.
To be considered for this role you will:
- Have experience of working in a visual marketing role in a customer service environment
- Be experienced in proof reading, editing and illustration
- Possess excellent interpersonal skills, with strong negotiating ability
- Have ability to build strong and credible relationships with key stakeholders
- Work well under pressure, with strong attention to detail ensuring brand consistency and quality
- Have previous experience of design software such as Indesign and Adobe
- Experience of working in marketing, PR, journalism
- Managing a small team
This job has expired, so you are not able to apply for it